Showing posts from March, 2020

How to Mix and Match Jewellery

We all like to look good and every day we spend quite some time to decide our outfit which will reflect our personality. We style our hair, we put some makeup, shoes, and also decide the accessories that will go with our outfit. While doing so, utmost care is required as you neither wanna overdo it nor underdo it. A little jewellery is required to complete the overall look and to help you stand out of the crowd. Mixing and matching jewellery is a popular trend these days. So how can you mix and match the jewellery in the best way?   One of the most important notes while mixing and matching jewellery is to find one jewellery that stands out the most and accessorise other jewelleries based on that on jewellery. You can wear a big and heavy necklace and pair it with some small earrings and bracelet. Also, the jewellery shall be worn as per the occasion. Say, you are going for a wedding. In such case you can wear heavy and shiny jewelleries. You can wear heavy jhumkas and bangles

Shine Bright like a Diamond

“Only a real Connoisseur knows the value of Real Diamond.” We all must have heard this at least once in our lifetime, but what does it really means? We can relate it with jewellery, women or even men. Just like an exquisite jewellery can be designed, erected and valued by a real jeweller, only a true person can understand the real value of the other human being and encourage and motivate them to shine like a bright diamond. A woman sacrifices her dreams just to make sure that the dreams of her family is fulfilled. She shines when her loved ones achieve all they desire and she is just happy to be a part of their happiness. Her love is unconditional. She never demands recognition for anyone’s achievement even though she plays a major part in that achievement. She just supports quietly. But the day you truly understand her part and appreciate her efforts and her compromises is the day when she truly shines like a bright diamond. A man’s sacrifices are most underrated as the

What Kind of Jewellery Shall be worn to Professional Places

Every woman loves jewellery and wants to wear it everywhere. But understanding what type of jewellery should be worn to professional places is very necessary. The type of jewellery you wear says a lot about your personality and the place you’re heading to. The rule of thumb is that it’s okay to wear a watch or a bracelet, a ring, a pair of earrings, and a necklace. Anything more than that is probably too much for most work environments. Jewellery that you wear to the office or for meetings should not be too heavy or too gaudy. Minimal jewellery shall be worn. You should wear a basic and simple necklace or chain for office and you can wear heavy studded Haaram for traditional events. Simple earrings and simple finger rings are advisable to be worn to office and meetings.     Heavy and traditional jewelleries just say that you’re attending a wedding or some other function of that sort and it should be worn for such events only. Maintaining the decorum of any place through

24k vs 22k vs 18k Gold: Which Karat is better?

Gold is not only something that could be worn but it is also an Investment. In India, demand of gold is too high. But buying the right Karat of gold is also important depending on the nature of use of that Gold. 24K gold  is also called pure gold or 100 per cent gold.  There is no higher form of gold than 24K and you must be aware of this before you go to a dealer who might tell you that they’re selling you 25K or 26K gold.  However, this type of gold is lesser in density as compared to gold of a lower karat which makes it soft and pliable. Hence, it is not suited for regular forms of jewellery.  Coins and bars are mostly bought of 24K gold purity. In  22K gold , only 91.67 per cent is pure gold. The other 8.33 per cent comprises metals like silver, zinc, nickel and other alloys. It is this addition of metals that make the texture of gold harder thereby making the jewellery durable. However, you must know that although this can be used to make plain  gold jewellery , 22K gold i

Secret Behind Women’s Day

Celebrated on March 8th every year, International women's day is a day dedicated to honoring the achievements of women throughout history all across the globe. It is a day to reflect and appreciate how for women have come. In  day to day life, we often forget to appreciate and thank women for all the efforts and achievement so this is the day to show some love. Women's’ best friend is jewelry as it uplifts their mood whenever they’re feeling low and women's’ love to shop, therefore this is the perfect day to take them out for shopping and give them some authentic and exquisite jewelry from our range of gold jewelry. For more information visit now: